Taped at Enterprise Connect in Orlando: March 27, 2012
Guests: OJ Winge, Laura Powers, Mark Gervase, Zoltan Deak, Mags Moran, Mike Walker
I don't care
O.J. Winge does not care about devices or platforms, but people.
- I care about creating business value and growing our business
- I care about how people work together, how they create and innovate;
- I care about empowering and engaging people.
- After all – isn’t this what creates business value….
- – isn’t this the *point* of technology? To help drive (human) performance to new levels?
88% of Business Leaders fear that 'misunderstanding' will slow them down.
How do we help with communication? Well, 54% consider the most important part of communications is gauging engagement and focus- through a combination of visual and audio cues, such as facial expressions, gestures and body language, tone of voice.
When you engage each and every employee – you can transform them from “knowledge workers” into empowered employees. And that is a powerful value for business.
we defined three “personas” fully characterized and profiled as users of our products… and as we designed and developed new product, we thought of the user – the persona the product was intended for. This changed how we designed and developed our products. In fact, this is what has driven the design of our immersive Telepresence
Shownotes from my week in Orlando for the annual voice confab