Typical TechWiseTV Episode Flow
Every episode is segmented and structured to maintain interest and momentum throughout.
- One guest per segment who is always speaking to a host and not to the camera
- There are no tele-prompters for guests. The show is designed to be conversational and the host is a professional conversationalist who knows the topic and the goals for the conversation.
- The experience has been best described as casual conversation between friends
STRONG, INTERACTIVE VISUALS MAKE FOR A BETTER SHOW.
- Demonstrations, especially when they are physical can be the best. Interacting with products, taking things apart, etc.
- Software demos are good to have as well.
- Whiteboard on our pen display
- This can be on a blank screen or on top of selected powerpoint type images
- Slides are great when used properly.
- We will restrict to one or two that can be fully explained.
- Complex animations can be good as well if they are being explained as they build…not just background eye candy.